THE TERMS “YOU”, “USER”, “YOUR” REFER TO ALL INDIVIDUALS AND OTHER PERSONS INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY INDIVIDUAL, COMPANY, ORGANIZATION, LEGAL ENTITY OR OTHERWISE THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR REPRESENTATIVES WHO ACCESS OR USE OUR SERVICES. BY CONTINUING TO VISIT OR USE OUR SERVICES, YOU ARE AGREEING TO THE USE OF THIRD PARTIES MENTIONED IN THIS POLICY BELOW FOR THE PURPOSES WE DESCRIBE IN THIS POLICY.
Disclosure of Personal Data may be subject to third parties in connection with the Services THAT ARE PROVIDED. The recipients of any such information will depend on the Services that are being provided. Subject to any restrictions in relation to confidentiality, we have expressly agreed with our client or other transaction parties, such disclosures may include disclosures:
- To affiliates and subsidiaries of PANCARDSEVA-ONLINE for the purposes described in this Privacy Notice (“affiliates”);
- To our third party service providers who provide services such as website hosting, data analysis, payment processing, order fulfillment, information technology and related infrastructure provisions, customer service, email delivery, auditing (including Information Security Audit) and other services;
- To the third party experts and advisers (including external legal counsel, notaries, auditors as well as tax advisers);
- To the related payments, banking and communication infrastructure providers including SWIFT, financial institutions or intermediaries with which we may have dealings including correspondent banks, insurers, insurance brokers, central counterparties (CCPs), clearing houses, clearing and settlement systems, exchanges, trading platforms, regulated markets, credit institutions, financial brokers, other banks, sponsors, issuers, joint syndicate members, sub-underwriters, portfolio reconciliation service providers, margin service providers, middleware platforms, valuation agents, service agents and other service providers assisting on transactions;
- To the third party storage providers (including archive service providers, document repositories and deal sites which provide access offering circulars and other marketing materials) and trade data repositories;
- To the third party distribution platforms and to operators of private or common carrier communication or transmission facilities, time sharing suppliers and to mail or courier services;
- To any other deal/transaction participants including issuers, borrowers, potential investors and syndicate members, advisers, other lenders, independent printers producing circulars, prospectuses and marketing materials and translation service providers;
- To the counterparties, vendors and beneficiaries, and other entities connected with our client (including guarantors affiliates, underlying clients, obligors, investors, funds, accounts and/or other any principals connected); and
- Any Other persons as agreed by our client/clients or as required or expressly permitted by the applicable laws. Disclosures of Personal Data, which we make to our third party service providers, as described in this segment, will be made subject to conditions of confidentiality and security, as we may consider appropriate to the specific circumstances of each such disclosure.
A third party to us and to you in the context of our privacy notice includes; but is not limited to our business partners, suppliers, sub-contractors, advertisers & advertising networks, analytics & search engine providers, sales and marketing partners, payment providers (hereinafter collectively referred to as “third parties”). The following third parties may use tools and technologies including but not limited to cookies, web beacons, pixels, local storage, sessions storage etc., which is required and reasonable to render hassle free service.
These companies may collect information about other apps on your various devices, the websites you visit, location information, and other information. In addition, we may share information with partners for service improvements, research and analysis, to help us provide you more meaningful experiences and content, and to help us communicate with you about any offers from us.
SOME OF OUR PARTNERS HELP US BETTER UNDERSTAND HOW A USER OR VISITOR TO OUR SITE INTERACTS WITH IT, NAVIGATES THROUGH THE VARIOUS FEATURES, WHICH FEATURES ARE THE MOST ENGAGING ETCETERA. THIS IS REQUIRED FOR US TO IMPROVE OUR SERVICES. THE ANALYTICS PROVIDERS WITH WHOM WE WORK INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO, THE COMPANIES LISTED BELOW. SOME OF THESE COMPANIES PROVIDE USERS CHOICES ABOUT HOW THEY COLLECT AND USE INFORMATION. FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE REVIEW THEIR PRIVACY POLICIES
- Google Analytics
WE MAY IMPLEMENT SOCIAL MEDIA BUTTONS AND CERTAIN OTHER WIDGETS THAT ALLOW OUR USERS TO INTERACT AND SHARE CONTENT. YOUR INTERACTION WITH A WIDGET GENERALLY ALLOWS THE THIRD PARTY TO COLLECT SOME INFORMATION ABOUT YOU, FOR EXAMPLE YOUR IP ADDRESS. IN CERTAIN CASES, THE THIRD PARTY MIGHT BE ABLE TO IDENTIFY YOU THROUGH ITS WIDGET EVEN IF YOU DO NOT USE IT BUT VISIT ANOTHER SITE THAT ALSO USES THE WIDGET. MENTIONED BELOW ARE THE PARTNERS WHOSE WIDGETS ARE ALLOWED ON OUR SITE.
- Google India Private Limited
WE UTILIZE THE SERVICES OF THE BELOW MENTIONED THIRD PARTIES TO HELP US RUN OUR BUSINESS. FOR EXAMPLE, A CHAT SERVICE PROVIDER TO ENABLE LIVE CHAT FEATURE FOR THE END USER, A PAYMENT SERVICE PROVIDER TO PROCESSING PAYMENT AND MARKETING SERVICE PROVIDERS TO ENABLE OUR OUTREACH PROGRAMS.
Payment Service Provider
- Razorpay Software Private Limited
Hosting and Datacentre
Marketing Service Providers
- Google India Private Limited
Please note THAT THE THIRD PARTIES WE WORK WITH MIGHT BE SUBJECT TO CHANGES FROM TIME TO TIME HENCE YOU ARE REQUESTED TO KEEP REVISITING OUR PRIVACY NOTICE AT REGULAR INTERVALS OF TIME.